Andrew Roberts Visits His Sister Rebecca

Please - KLIK hier - 

Andrew Roberts Visits His Sister Rebecca

I have / I do / I am / Are you/ could / would / I will





“Hello Andrew, do come in”
“Thanks. How are you Becs?”
“Fine, and how are you? – Long time no see”
“I'm fine, too. Much to do – always busy”
“Andrew, Would you like a cup of tea?”
“A cup of tea? Yes please”
“OK – I'll (I will) put the kettle on – Are you hungry, too?”
“To be honest, I'm (I am) starving!”
“Would you like to stay for lunch?”
“That would be great – are you cooking something nice?”
“I've (I have) got a chicken in the oven
“Great! That's my favourite
“Then sit down and tell me your news – Are you cold?”
“Yes, just a little”
“No problem. I'll (I will) close the window”
“Thanks”
“Now, tell me your news”


Vocabulary

always …..............................................................................
are you ….............................................................................
favourite …...........................................................................
honest …..............................................................................
kettle …................................................................................
many …................................................................................
much …................................................................................
nice.......................................................................................
oven ….................................................................................
sit down …...........................................................................
something …........................................................................
starving …............................................................................
stay …..................................................................................
too …...................................................................................




Questions

Who is Andrew visiting?
Is Rebecca Andrew's sister?
Is Andrew very hungry?
What is Rebecca making for lunch?
What is Andrew's favourite meal?
Why was Andrew cold?
Did Rebecca close the window?


Toorington People - Karli Freund

  Karli Freund Karli Freund is a  carpenter,  He works with wood. Karli Freund  needs  many  different  t ools  for his work. He needs  saws...