Lexispot - I Spy!


Please click here for full audio/visual page

Picture - The Elephants at the Bottom of My Garden - by Nigel A JAMES





I Spy With My Little Eye!


Hello – My name is Susan Spot.

And, my name is Robin Spot.

Robin, let's go into the garden and play.

Great idea, Susan. What shall we play?

I know, Robin. Let's play “I Spy” I'll go first.
I spy with my little eye something beginning with H.

Something beginning with H. That's easy, Susan. Hair? Hat? Hamburger? I know. House!

That's right, Robin. Now it's my turn again. I spy with my little eye something beginning with C.

Something beginning with C. That's not very easy, Susan. Car? Cow? Candle? Cucumber?
I know, cat.


Yes, well done. Now it's your turn . … . . . .










(SPOTS 001)

Toorington People - Karli Freund

  Karli Freund Karli Freund is a  carpenter,  He works with wood. Karli Freund  needs  many  different  t ools  for his work. He needs  saws...