LEXISPOT - 2 - EASY - Florentine is Helping Her Mother in the Kitchen

Please CLICK here for full Audio/Video





Florentine is in the Kitchen

Florentine, what are you doing in the kitchen?

I'm helping my mother.

What are you doing?

We're making breakfast. Fired egg on toast for my daddy, scrambled eggs for my granny, and boiled slugs on toast for my little sister.

Boiled slugs on toast!!

No, not really. That was a joke.   My little sister likes corn flakes.

See you later Florentine.

Goodbye!


Vocabulary

boiled slugs - gekochte Nacktschnecken
breakfast - Frühstück
fried egg - Spiegelei
joke – Witz / Schärtz
We're – we are


Questions

Where is Florentine?
Who is she helping?
What are they doing?
What is granny getting for breakfast?
Who is having fried eggs on toast?
What does Florentine's little sister like for breakfast?
Do you like boiled slugs on toast?





Toorington People - Karli Freund

  Karli Freund Karli Freund is a  carpenter,  He works with wood. Karli Freund  needs  many  different  t ools  for his work. He needs  saws...