English Work Page - NEW - Week 23 - 2021




Last Week

Last week,  I went to Schönbrunn.  The weather was great.  I went to the Rose Garden.  The roses were beautiful.  They smelt wonderful, too.  Suddenly, I heard my name being called.  I turned round.

It was an old friend. Billy.  What a coincidence.  I haven't seen him for years.  We got talking.  He had had a very good lockdown.  Working from home. Perfect. But, he was just a little bit angry.

Reichenau.  No Reichenau.  A national disgrace.  But, otherwise, things were OK.  Billy has tickets for Grafenegg.  Billy and his wife are Buchbinder-fans. 

We went for a coffee.  My first coffee out for a very long time.


lexmatica.blogspot.com - New every week.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Toorington People - Karli Freund

  Karli Freund Karli Freund is a  carpenter,  He works with wood. Karli Freund  needs  many  different  t ools  for his work. He needs  saws...